roll over images for additional views
Kettle in 18/8 stainless steel.
When Sori Yanagi designed his water kettle, he gave it the same panache, passion and care, as he would to design a new sports car. Functionality had to be perfect, materials top quality and the design at a standard where it has earned the right to have its nose in the air...
The result is a safe, sturdy and elegant model with an intelligent handle for both gas and electric cookers and is also dishwasher safe.
Fifteen small Japanese deliver their handcrafted parts, including the wide base that ensures the water is boiled fast and efficiently and a built-in steel filter. The meticulously-designed slope and size of the kettle render it easy to pour and difficult to burn yourself. It is also drip-free.
The kettle is Sori Yanagi's best-selling design in Japan. In 1998 the Sori Yanagi kettle won the Good Design Award for exceptional design and functionality.
- Kaico Kettle by Shoei Kogyo $150.00
- Michael Graves Kettle with Bird Whistle by Alessi $190.00
- Pito Water Kettle by Officina Alessi $520.00
- Water Kettle with Whistle by Officina Alessi $340.00
- Buono Drip Kettle by Hario $52.00
- Flatware Set, 5 Piece, by Sori Yanagi $80.50
- Kitchen Tool Set, 3 pcs, by Sori Yanagi $100.00
- Tongs by Sori Yanagi $30.00