roll over images for additional views
Pot in enamel-coated steel with knob in maple.
The award-winning Kaico series has enamel coating over steel which makes for thermal-efficient cookware that is easy to use and clean. The Kaico series originated from the desire to make high quality enamel wares by Japanese artisans. Kaico features a wide opening for easy cleaning, wood handles for easy carrying, and a wide bottom for better thermal effect.
Not for dishwasher or microwave. Hand wash only. Made In Japan.
The Kaico series won the 2006 Good Design Award in Japan.
View the rest of the Kaico Series!
- Kaico Kettle by Shoei Kogyo $150.00
- Kaico Maru Canister, Large, by Koizumi Studio $55.00
- Kaico Maru Canister, Medium, by Koizumi Studio $48.00
- Kaico Maru Canister, Small, by Koizumi Studio $45.00
- Kaico Milk Pan by Shoei Kogyo $72.00
- Kaico Pasta Pan Set by Shoei Kogyo $190.00
- Kaico Pot by Shoei Kogyo $130.00
- Kaico Saucepan by Shoei Kogyo $120.00