roll over images for additional views
Key ring in thermoplastic resin. Hand-decorated.
About the Banana Family
Within “OrienTales”, after “Chin Family” a new family of products is born and raised: the “Banana Family”. In this new episode of collaboration with the National Palace Museum of Taiwan the monkey, one of the most beloved animals in the Chinese and oriental culture, celebrated both in art and in objects connected with popular culture, becomes a distinctive icon.
“Banana Bros”, the little monkey salt and pepper set in the canoe, and the “Banana Band” stoppers were the ﬁrst products from the new family. The group has now got bigger and numerous new faces have appeared on the scene: “Captain Banana”, the monkey corkscrew with a multicoloured parrot on his head, “Chin Banana”, the toothpick holder with “Chin”-style cap and many other characters going right through to the leader of the pack: kitchen-box boss “Don Banana”.
View the rest of the Banana Family!
- Black Titanium Key Chain by Menu $44.95
- Chin Family Mr. Chin Key Ring by A di Alessi $28.00
- Girotondo Key Ring by A di Alessi $26.00
- Hers Key Holder by J-Me $25.00
- His Key Holder by J-Me $25.00
- Hookeychain Magnet and Keychain by Megawing $16.00
- Jalk Key Ring by Alessi $29.00
- Jet LED Key Light by Lexon $18.00
- Key Bottle Opener Key Ring by Suck UK $11.00
- Key Chain by Mint $30.00
- Key Doorstop by J-Me $14.95
- Monkey by Rosendahl $199.00
- Pip Key Ring by Alessi $29.00
- Tewo Key Board, 12.6", by Blomus $38.09
- Tewo Key Board, 8.3", by Blomus $30.29
- Tewo Key Board with Tray by Blomus $45.99